Cost of installing solar panels – The earlier you switch to solar, the more you could save.
When you’re relying on your utility company for power, electricity rates typically always go up. They rarely go down. New Mexico utility prices typically increase an average of almost 5% annually. This is why going solar with a company and solar panels you can trust is so important. Every year you wait, the cost of electricity continues to rise.
Since we sell the highest producing, longest lasting solar panels on the market with SunPower, many times we can eliminate your entire electric bill even when the competition can’t. This means that you are no longer subject to rising electricity rates. Your bill remains steady month to month and year after year, building up your savings over time.
*Individual savings may vary, contact us for details.
Efficiency Equals More Savings
Saving money on your electricity is more than just finding the cheapest solar on the market. The more electricity you produce with solar, the more money you save. That’s why with SunPower solar panels setting the world record in efficiency, Positive Energy Solar installs the most powerful panels on your roof to save you the most money for your home.
A Plan That Works for You.
Loan – You own your solar system through loan payments.
- Option for $-Down (no upfront cost)
- Your loans can be anywhere from 5-20 years in length.
- Own your system on your timetable with no penalty for paying off the system.
- You can own the system installed on your home through monthly payments over a period of time.
- From solar tax credits to state and local incentives, you are still eligible to apply even with your loan payments.
Purchase – You own your solar system!
- Purchasing your system is the easiest way to maximize the most savings for your electricity.
- Not only are you eligible for tax credits, but home equity loans may also be tax-deductible for you system.
- You can own your system without the hassle of monthly payments from your utility company.
- Although it requires an upfront investment, your system will more than pay for itself with your energy savings.
Q: How much does a SunPower by Positive Energy Solar energy system cost?
At Positive Energy Solar, we value honesty when discussing cost and financing. Due to the number of variables that go into creating, building, and installing a custom solar panel installation, we cannot give customers an accurate estimate without seeing your roof or your average monthly electric bill. That’s why we invite everyone interested to call us, fill out the contact form on this site, or visit one of our solar offices conveniently located in Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Las Cruces, and Los Alamos, New Mexico – we’ll give you a trustworthy quote and answer all of your questions about our payment options.